Why select Professional for your training?
Professional Aviation Services has been actively involved in the aviation industry for over 35 years and has been an Authorised Training Centre at the SACAA since 2008.
Professional is the training partner to a major courier company for the past 6 years where we complete over 1 000 training interventions in a 3-month period every two years. We are also the preferred training partner to two major security groups and for 36 SACAA authorised Regulated Agents.
We have completed more than 16 000 training interventions since 2010.
Professional Aviation Services is:
- Accredited Aviation Training Organisation for all categories of training required under Part 108 (CAA/AVSEC/CS/008) including Standard Air Cargo Security Training (Level 1, Level 2)
- Accredited for Dangerous Goods (all categories) under Part 92 (CAA/DG/0031)
- Accredited Aviation Security Training Organisation (CAA/10908/ASTO) for Aviation Security Awareness Training and RPAS Aviation Security Awareness
- an IATA Authorised training Centre, reference ZA‐PRI‐3‐14‐001, we offer IATA Dangerous Goods training.
- Accredited Training Provider with the Transport Education Training Authority (TETA 11-175); training fees paid are consequently partially recoverable from clients Skills Development Levy.
Our training centre is located in Wingfield Park (very close to Super South Gate) where we have 4 fully equipped training rooms, we also have branches and training facilities in Durban and Cape Town.